Planning & Economic Development
The Planning Board 's duties include reviewing certain proposed development projects in Town and making decisions on them in accordance with state and local bylaws. Planning Board members have a variety of backgrounds and volunteer to serve on the Board. They are assisted by a professional staff that work in the Planning Division at the Town Offices during the day.
Find Andover economic development resources and links.
Learn more about programs created to facilitate controlled economic development by establish specific zoning requirements and design standards for redevelopment within the Historic Mill District.
Find current and archived documentation and information regarding the redevelopment of the Lewis Street Town Yard Site.
The mission of Andover’s Geographic Information System (GIS) program is to provide Town-wide spatial information for mapping and analyzing data about our community.
- What is the Planning Board?
- Why did I receive a notice in the mail from the Planning Board?
- How can I find out more about a proposed project that is before the Planning Board?
- How often does the Planning Board meet, and what should I expect at the public hearing?
- How do I get in touch with the Planning Board to make my concerns known if I cannot attend the Planning Board meeting?
- Why didn't the Planning Board respond to my email or letter?
- What happens after a public hearing is closed?
- Will I be notified of the decision of the Planning Board?