Forms, Reports & Policy
Obtain a Copy of a Report
Structure fire reports may be obtained from the Fire Prevention Office during office hours. If requesting a report by mail please include a self addressed stamped envelope.
Vehicle fire reports may be obtained by contacting the Fire Prevention Office and making an appointment.
Ambulance ReportsAmbulance reports can be obtained from Andover Fire Rescue Headquarters, please call for additional information.
Sprinkler and Fire Alarm plan reviews can be scheduled with the Fire Prevention Office. Please provide copies of the Registered Professional Engineer stamped plans and a copy of the Fire Protection Systems Narrative Reports as a part of the construction documents, as required by 780 CMR 903.1.1 to obtain a permit.
Department Function Forms
- Fire Watch/EMT Detail Request Form (PDF)
- Fire Watch Detail Request Form (PDF)
- Blasting Damage Complaint FP296 (PDF)
- Business Occupancy Emergency Contact Information Form (PDF)
- CO Technical Options Annual Maintenance and Testing Form FP7-E (PDF)
- False Alarm Billing By-Law (PDF)
- Residential Lock Box Form (PDF)
- Instructions for View Permit-Homeowner-Realtor-Fire
- Instructions for View Permit-Contractor-Fire
- How to Apply for Open Air Burning Permit (PDF)
- How to Apply for Fire Dumpster Permit (PDF)
How Do we find you?
All buildings and structures in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts are required to have numbers affixed to them. Andover Fire Rescue highly recommends choosing contrasting colors for easier visibility.
Chapter 148; Section 59. Every building in the Commonwealth, including, but not limited to, dwellings, apartment buildings, condominiums, and business establishments shall have affixed thereto a number representing the address of such building. Said number shall be of a nature and size and shall be situated on the building so that, to the extent practicable, it is visible from the nearest street or road providing vehicular access to such building. The statewide emergency telecommunications board shall cause such number and address of such building to be entered into the electronic database for use in Enhanced 911 service as defined in section Eighteen A of Chapter Six A.