Public Works Request

Submit a work request directly to a Public Works Division. To report an issue with Street Lights, please use the form on the Street Light Page. To report issues to other Departments, please use Andover's 311 system

Access the online request web page

Download the mobile app for an Apple device

Download the mobile app for an Android device

Public Works Request

You can use the links above to download Mobile Citizen or navigate to the online request page.
You can also use the form below.