View information about the Town of Andover’s Curbside Leaf Collection. You can also use our new app below to view information for specific items or to see schedules tailored to your address.
Collection Day Calendar, Reminders & Alerts with our new Solid Waste App!
- View, download and print your Collection Calendar
- Sign up for reminders (email, phone, text)
- Upload to your personal calendar (iCal, Google Calendar, Microsoft Outlook)
- Find out how to properly recycle or dispose of waste with our "Waste Wizard" tool
*Addresses that are not on Town collection will remain so regardless of search results. No schedules have changed. Please use the app or email firstname.lastname@example.org to report incorrect addresses or collection schedule information.
About Seasonal Curbside Leaf Collection
Curbside leaf collection will occur for 6 weeks in the fall and 6 weeks in the spring.
Fall: The 5 weeks before Thanksgiving and one week following Thanksgiving week. No collection during the week of the Thanksgiving holiday.
Spring: The 5 weeks before Memorial Day and the week of Memorial Day.
Leaves accepted ONLY if:
- In open barrels or -
- Brown paper leaf compost bags
- Each bag/barrel weighs 50lbs or less
- NO PLASTIC BAGS
- No rocks, stones, stumps, or *branches
- The leaf collection truck is a separate truck from the household trash truck. Leaf collection trucks unload at Andover's Bald Hill Compost Site
- During high-volume weeks, collections can sometimes fall behind. Please leave your bags/barrels curbside until they are collected to avoid a missed pickup
- Do not use plastic bags of ANY KIND
- *Bundled branches are allowed in weekly trash collections. Please view the Trash Collection page for more information